Board of Management
The school’s Board of Management is properly constituted, meets regularly and receives updates on financial matters. The board upholds the characteristic spirit of the school and a strong sense of community in which pupils, teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community work well together is promoted and practised. The board is committed to the effective provision of education within the school and facilitates the formulation and adoption of policy documents as necessary. It has played an active role in the development of aspects of school policy including the enrolment policy, health and safety, code of discipline, anti-bullying and healthy eating policies. Curriculum policy is drafted by teams of teachers and at a later stage presented to the board for review and ratification.
Board of Management 2019 – 2023:
- Chairperson: Mgr. Cathal Geraghty, P.P.
- Patron’s Nominee: Mr. Kenneth Colleran,
- Principal: Ms. Annette Regan
- Teachers Representative: Ms. Brid Lawless,
- Elected Parents Representatives: Ms. Christine Murray and Mr.Gary Robinson
- Community Nominees: Ms. Helen Henehan and Mr. Gary Feeney
© Copyright St Brendan's BNS