The second class boys make their Communion and First Confession each year. Here you should find any information you might need to know to prepare you for the year ahead.
- The boys will receive instruction for their First Holy Communion and their First Confession in school during their religious education class each day.
- It is expected, that the children will receive every help and encouragement from home in receiving these sacraments
- A particular effort should be made to attend Mass regularly.
- The parish priest will visit the school regularly to see how the boys are getting on
- There will be 4 preparation masses for the First Holy Communion and the boys MUST attend these
- Some boys will be picked to do ‘jobs’ at the different Masses during the year. Please note that it is not always possible to give everyone a job and some boys will not get them. An effort will be made to include as many as possible.
Look below for Communion Dates