The second class boys make their Communion and First Confession each year. Here you should find any information you might need to know to prepare you for the year ahead.
- The boys will receive instruction for their First Holy Communion and their First Confession in school during their religious education class each day.
- It is expected, that the children will receive every help and encouragement from home in receiving these sacraments
- A particular effort should be made to attend Mass regularly.
- The parish priest will visit the school regularly to see how the boys are getting on
- There will be 4 preparation masses for the First Holy Communion and the boys MUST attend these
- Some boys will be picked to do ‘jobs’ at the different Masses during the year. Please note that it is not always possible to give everyone a job and some boys will not get them. An effort will be made to include as many as possible.
Look below for Communion Dates
The sacrament of Communion will take place on 7th May 2022 at 11 a.m. for the boys in second class.
Click here for more information